Room Registration with Partial Scholarship Application
- Full Registration: Core 3 days of conference. Required.
- Program: Friday evening through Monday morning.
- Lodging: Double occupancy room Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
- Meals: Friday dinner through Monday lunch.
- Optional Pre-Conference activities: See Website for details.
- AVP/USA Planning Session: Thursday.
- Denver Women’s Correctional Facility: Friday.
- Lodging & Meals available from Wed night for these activities.
- Optional Post-Conference CofC retreat: Monday afternoon.
- Lodging: Monday night.
- Meals: Tuesday breakfast. (We’re on our own Monday dinner)
- Enter “scholarship” for the coupon and you will receive a $320 preliminary scholarship deduction.
- Your registration will be PENDING until the Scholarship Committee determines the amount of your scholarship and you pay any difference.
- When you checkout, PayPal will not charge you anything unless your total is greater than $320 after applying the scholarship coupon.
- The maximum scholarship is $320. If the Scholarship Committee awards a lesser amount, you must pay the difference (we’ll bill you later).
- Scholarship registrations are Double Occupancy only. APPLICATION DEADLINE March 21
Payment Note: Click on the PayPal button to register. If you entered “scholarship” for the coupon, PayPal will NOT charge you anything if your balance owed is less than $320. If you do owe a balance but do not have a PayPal account, just select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” on the PayPal page.
Bookings are closed for this event.